INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE IN BRIGHTON
Indian Head Massage does not diagnose or cure but, but promotes the mental and physical conditions necessary to foster positive good health and prevent ill health. (Mary Atkinson)
Indian Head Massage
Physical benefits of Indian Head Massage are:
- Relieves eye strain, headaches, sinusitis, congestion and insomnia;
- Relieves muscle tension/ache;
- Improves joint mobility;
- Improves removal of waste;
- Improves muscle tone;
- Improves and promotes hair growth;
- Improves blood flow to the head, therefore more oxygen and nutrients are delivered to the area;
- Aids a deeper level of relaxation
Some of the psychological benefits
- Re-vitalises the whole body;
- Alleviates stress, anxiety and depression;
- Helps clearer thinking by increasing alertness and concentration levels
The main focus of the massage is the upper back, arms, neck, head and face.
Different massage techniques are used throughout the treatment some are quick stimulating movements and others are relaxing gentle soothing movements.
It does not require the client to remove any clothing, and it is not essential to have the use of oils. However Oils can be used if the client wishes.
The treatment usually lasts between 30-45 minutes.
The last stage of the treatment involves balancing the upper chakras. This allows a deeper level of healing.
£30.00 1 Hour
£25.00 45 Minutes
£20.00 30 Minutes
£5.00 extra for initial consultation (15-30 Minutes depending on client's need)
Taster sessions are available for private companies who wish to provide this service for their staff.
To find out more or book an Indian Head Massage appointment in Brighton:
Call 07891 851 229